This halloween temporary tattoos for kids can be placed on hand, arms, face, neck, shoulders, chest, back, ankles, feet, legs, fingers, knuckles,etc! How long do the tattoos last?
Our temporary tattoos for kids usually last up to 3 to 5 days depending on the applicable area.
1) Cut out the design and remove the transparent paper cover
2) Place temporary tattoo face down on your skin
3) Soak a sponge with regular water and wet the surface of the tattoo thoroughly and wait 20-30seconds
4) Gently lift corner of temporary tattoo to check if it is transferring. If it has transferred, gently peel off paper. If not, press down and wet again
5) Remove the paper and enjoy the beauty of your temporary tattoo
1 Rub the Temporary Tattoo with alcohol or makeup remover or cold cream or baby oil and then wait 10 seconds.
2. Rub again gently and repeatedly until the tattoo has disappeared or by scrubbing it off with soap and water
Do not apply to sensitive skin, near eyes or if allergic to adhesive. Also not recommended for children under 2 years old.
Halloween Temporary Tattoo for Kids, Girls & Boys* More Than 30 Styles In Total 2 Sheets